Facebook is home to nearly 2 billion monthly active users, so it’s safe to say that having a compelling Facebook Business Page is essential for any company looking to bolster its online presence. It should be easy enough, right? Just slap together a photo and a couple of posts and expect the leads and customers to roll in, right?
If you’re not creating a Facebook Page with a comprehensive strategy to get noticed, Liked, and engaged, the chances of generating leads and customers from it are slim.
To help you out, we created a helpful guide for creating your Facebook Business Page, and we compiled the tips below to ensure your page takes full advantage of everything Facebook marketing offers.
Listen to an audio summary of this post:
How to Design a Facebook Business Page
1. Create your page.
A Facebook Business Page isn’t a user account like your personal page. It’s an asset you manage from a personal Facebook user account as a Page Administrator.
To create a Facebook Business Page, you need to:
- Choose a personal Facebook account from which you’ll create your Facebook Business Page. If you don’t have one, you’ll need to create one.
- You may want to create a new Facebook account with your work email address to keep things separate, but this isn’t required.
- Click the See all button on the left sidebar menu and then select Page from the Create menu that appears on the right.
2. Plug in your details.
On the next page, enter some basic information about your business.
- Page name: The name of your business.
- Category: The category that best describes your business. Facebook has hundreds of options, so start typing, and it will auto-populate with your business type/industry.
- Bio: Keep it short and sweet. Enter a sentence or two about who you are, what you do, and what you stand for.
Now, it’s time to make it official. Click Create Page. Congrats! You are the proud owner of a Facebook Business Page.
Next, you’ll need to enter some…
This is only a snippet of a eCommerce Article, please visit the Authors Website and Read the Full Article