With online selling, choosing the right platform can make all the difference.
Today, we’re comparing one of the most popular platforms, Shopify, with the newcomer, ShopBase.
The main difference between Shopify and ShopBase is that Shopify is a more robust platform that offers a broader range of third-party apps and integrations, while ShopBase keeps it simple, focusing on built-in dropshipping features.
Let’s start and explore Shopify vs. ShopBase for dropshipping.
Shopify vs. ShopBase: Overview
Don’t have time to read the rest of the article?
Here’s an overview of Shopify vs. ShopBase:
|Second-most popular ecommerce platform
|Out-of-the-box dropshipping features
|Low user count
|A wide variety of apps and themes
|3-day trial period
|14-day trial period
|Few themes and apps in its store
|Automatic tax calculator tools
|There’s a learning curve
|Great customer support
|No integrations with popular dropshipping apps
|100+ payment gateways
|Print on demand option
Now, here are a few examples of when to choose each platform.
Shopify is the best choice for you if:
- You want a powerful and versatile platform with many features and functionalities.
- You aim to grow your dropshipping store into a six- or seven-figure business.
- You need access to third-party apps and integrations to customize your store.
- You want a trusted and well-established platform used by millions worldwide.
- You plan to use dropshipping apps like Spocket, DSers, or Modalyst.
Tip: Have you already created your Shopify account? If not, sign up by clicking this link here to get a free 3-day trial + pay $1/month for the first 3 months!
ShopBase is the best choice for you if:
- You prefer an easy-to-use platform that helps you quickly set up your dropshipping store.
- You are new to dropshipping and have little experience with online selling.
- You are focused on dropshipping or print on demand…
This is only a snippet of a eCommerce Article, please visit the Authors Website and Read the Full Article